1. Your Acceptance
2. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to the Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version at www.appallmobile.com/terms. AppAll may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
1. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. Content includes: apps, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of AppAll, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the AppAll website and other applications.
2. The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by AppAll. AppAll has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, AppAll will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve AppAll from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
3. AppAll Account
1. By installing the AppAll mobile app, an account is created for you automatically. If the Service is left un-used for a period of 4 weeks, your account is disabled and deleted from the database as well as all of its content. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You must notify AppAll immediately of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
2. Although AppAll will not be liable for losses caused by unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of AppAll or others due to such unauthorized use.
4. General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
AppAll hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
1. You agree not to distribute, in any medium, any part of the Service or the Content without AppAll's prior written authorization, unless AppAll makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
2. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
3. You agree not to access content through any technology or means.
4. You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain AppAll's prior written approval for:
· the sale of access to the Service;
· the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
· the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service,
unless other material not obtained from AppAll appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
5. Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
1. Uploading an original app owned by you to AppAll, to promote your business.
2. Any use that AppAll expressly authorizes in writing.
3. All other commercial uses not stated in this agreement are prohibited. You should obtain a prior written permission from AppAll for such a commercial use.
4. If you use the Service, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Apps running on AppAll, including but not limited to links back to the AppAll website.
5. If you use the AppAll app, you agree that it may automatically download and install updates from time to time from AppAll. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the app and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit AppAll to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the app.
6. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the AppAll servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AppAll grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. AppAll reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account information, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
7. In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
8. AppAll reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
5. Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
1. The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to AppAll, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
2. Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a ÒdownloadÓ or similar link displayed by AppAll on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of AppAll or the respective licensors of the Content. AppAll and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
3. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
4. You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that AppAll is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against AppAll with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless AppAll, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
6. Your Content and Conduct
1. As an AppAll account holder, you may submit Content to the Service, including apps and user comments. You understand that AppAll does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
2. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to AppAll all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
3. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to AppAll, you hereby grant AppAll a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-license-able and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and AppAll's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. Content you submit to the Service will terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your app from the Service. AppAll will not retain any copies of your content after removal. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
4. You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant AppAll all of the license rights granted herein.
5. AppAll does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and AppAll expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. AppAll does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and AppAll will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. AppAll reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
7. Account Termination Policy
1. AppAll will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
2. AppAll reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. AppAll may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
8. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AppAll, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES,
AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. AppAll MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS
ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS,
MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III)
ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION
OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY
ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED,
EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. AppAll DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR
SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND AppAll
WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL AppAll, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER,
RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION
AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES,
OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF
ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY,
CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL
APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AppAll SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE
DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Service is controlled and offered by AppAll from its facilities in the United States. AppAll makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or
available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for
compliance with local law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AppAll, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and
against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i)
your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without
limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification
obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
11. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are
fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms
of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not
intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you.
Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by AppAll without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in United States; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over AppAll, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the United States. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the United States, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and AppAll that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the United States. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice athttp://www.AppAll.com/privacy/ and any other legal notices published by AppAll on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and AppAll concerning the Service. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and AppAll's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. AppAll reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND AppAll AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.